ConClip Teaching Material
The teaching material serves instructors and other experts as a basis for using ConClips in teaching. It can be extended and adapted according to one’s own requirements.
Each ConClip highlights one specific working process. The teaching material divides this working procedure into a sequence of comprehensible workflow steps, which are explained on three levels:
- What is done?
- How is it done?
- Why is it done?
In addition, some relevant keywords are defined.
This teaching material just gives parameters; You can extend and adapt it according to Your needs!
You can find further information about the specific work steps also via the link > MATERIAL under each video.
Quick overview: How to Use ConClips in teaching?
Contents of ConClips:
You can download the teaching material for following videos (word documents)
- ConClip 1: Thermal Bridges – Mounting of Wall Insulation Boards
- ConClip 2: Airtightness – Window Installation on Exterior Brick Wall With Insulation
- ConClip 3: Insulation – Installation of a Window Sill
- ConClip 4: Thermal Bridges – Correct Insulation of Fascia Brickwork
- ConClip 5: Airtightness – Sealing around Cables, Ducts
- ConClip 6: Airtightness – Sealing of Threshold Area
- ConClip 7: Thermal Bridges – Correct Insulation of Cavity Walls
- ConClip 8: Insulation – Foundation Skirting without Basement
You can also download following documents: